Indiana’s Elite Outfitter for Kayak Adventures, Boat Tours, Kayak and Backpack shuttle service.
Pathfinder Outfitters offers exciting and relaxing kayak adventure trips in Southern Indiana. Relax and relate to family, friends and nature as you float down beautiful southern Indiana rivers. Leave the crowds behind, enjoy the beauty and get a work out at your own pace.
We offer quality outdoor adventures, providing you with a true wilderness experience.
Select from our wide range of rivers found in Bartholomew County, Jackson County, Jennings County, Washington County, Morgan County, Martin County, Brown County, Monroe County, Owen County, Lawrence County, and Orange County Indiana. Explore the White River, Salt Creek, Patoka Lake, or Lake Monroe on our adventure trips.
Pathfinder Outfitters features comfortable sit on top (SOT) kayaks. Our gear is top notch! Our kayaks are comfortable, not confining, easy to enter/exit, safe, and FUN! You can paddle swiftly, lay out in the sun like it’s a raft, roll off into the water for a swim, fish, and photograph wildlife. We have comfortable life jackets designed to fit everyone from small children to XXL adults. Some Kayaks are even rated for up to 600 pounds.
Why We Use Kayaks
Kayaks vs Canoes
- Greater Stability
- Easier to handle
- Sit-on-top kayaks
Our goal is to provide the best customer experience possible. We provide the best kayaks for the given trips.
How We Are Different From Other Rentals/Outfitters:
We offer the “Best of Southern Indiana Water Adventures”
- We are not confined to one river and one location. We ALWAYS have good water available, in spite of localized flood or drought.
- Therefore we can always put you on the Best Water. Some rivers flood or go dry when others don’t. We constantly monitor water levels to always provide a safe, quality trip.
- We closely monitor water conditions so you NEVER have to be on a creek/river that requires dragging your boat instead of paddling.
We NEVER haul you in an old school bus full of 50 window lickers.
- We NEVER put you out with large groups of strangers
Our trips are about adventure in wild places as opposed just being about the party.
- Our trips require you to be “on your game” to various degrees. They are a little more challenging than other outfitter’s trips.
- We know the very best wild places accessible by water and enable you to experience wilderness and wildlife.
- We provide the very best kayaking gear in the country and shuttle you in a suburban or van.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!
To make a reservation, CALL (812) 340-0700
Online reservation system will be functional and operating soon.
You never come to our central office. We meet you right at the trip that you have scheduled.