Kayaking and Motorboat Adventure Trips
Scroll Down for Motor Boat Wildlife Cruises and Party Boat Trips
Trip times are approximate. There are various factors that can impact the length of your trip.
Party Boat Cruises for Family, Friends, and Corporate Parties – Up to 18 Passengers
- The 40′ Party Boat Cruises on Lake Monroe have to reserved well in advance. There is a large grill on the front of the boat and warming burners, sink, and food prep area on the back of the boat with refrigeration and bathroom.
- This is an exceptional way to see fall colors, have a bachelorette party, and entertain several guests at once.
- This boat comes with a crew of 2 – a Captain and a First Mate for utmost safety. This cannot be rented out without its crew.
- The charge for Lake Monroe Party Boat Cruises are as Follows:
- 3 Hour Cruise $275/Hour + $40/person
- 5 Hour Cruise $$250/Hour + $35/person
- 7 Hour Cruise $225/Hour + $30/person
- Catering is available on request at an additional fee of:
- Base Catering Fee $150 + $50/per person. Includes local restaurant catering and local micro brews, wines
- Van Shuttles to/from the Party Boat to your cabin or hotel room – $15/person each way
- Driftwood River
• East Fork White River
• Lower Salt Creek (very seasonal)
• Spring Mill State Park
• Bedford to Williams
French Lick-Orange/Martin County Kayaking
• Patoka River National Wildlife Refuge
• Patoka River & Lake
- Knobstone Trail
- Tecumseh Trail
- American Discovery Trail
- Adventure Trail